I have feelings of guilt. Not about anything huge, and they’re not overwhelming feelings of guilt, and when I list them here, no one who may be affected is allowed to feel guilt of their own. I mean it.
- I may not have spent every minute I was at work today concentrating on work.
- I’m not reading my book. Right this second. I mean, I could be reading. Why am I not? Guilt.
- I haven’t made solid (or any) Thanksgiving plans.
- I’m probably (most likely) not spending Thanksgiving with family.
- It looks like I won’t see Mom and Dad again until sometime next year. The rest of the family? Hopefully in May.
- There are certain friends of ours who have a baby boy who we have met only TWICE in his short adorable life.
- We have other friends who have had their second child and are moving to Vermont, and we only know these things because John happened to google them and found their blog.
- I eat too much.
- I don’t exercise enough.
- I don’t play with the dogs enough.
- I didn’t volunteer my time to help with the midterm elections.
- I don’t carpool.
Enough. Guilt sucks.