Made up facts I just made up:
- Human beings think 30,000 thoughts every hour.
- Cats think 60,000 thoughts every hour.
- Dogs think 75 thoughts an hour.
- Statistics are accurate 37% of the time.
- I could eat my weight in pepperoni and pineapple pizza. And chicken tikka masala.
I wonder if Riley or Roxy would try to defend me if I were attacked.
Why does it have to be so cold? And windy? One of those I can handle, but both? Not fair.
I am in need of bookshelves. And books. Bookshelves first.
I should re-read the Harry Potter books before the last movie. And watch all of the movies.
Oh my god, my brain is boring. Why do you people keep coming back? Don’t misunderstand me – I’m thrilled that you do. And a little puzzled by the spike in visits I had over the weekend, all related to searches for Road Runner. Who knew that guy was so popular?
You know who needs more work? John Hannah.
What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?