This has been the longest day. It started too early (4:45 alarm so John could get up for the Tuesday/Thursday boxing class), and I got in to work before 8. At 10:20, I was ready for lunch. We’re going away this weekend, and all I want to pay attention to is getting ready for that. I’ve got laundry to finish (one more load to go, and I don’t actually need anything in it – I just want it done), and….rather than keep going, I’m going to make a list. It’ll be more useful to me.
- Laundry – last load – get it through washer and dryer tonight when I get home from work
- Clean my bathroom
- Pick up all over house
- · Cash for cab to airport (if we’re taking a cab…)
- Decide if we’re taking a cab
- If we are, call and arrange it
- Get cash – some of them (most of them) take credit cards, but it’s kind of a pain
- Print notes for the pet sitter
- Check in for flight
- 3 nights, 3 days
- Not even going to pretend I might exercise
- Won’t be that cold – regular coat, not super-duper warm one (that takes up more space)
- Aaaannnnddd I’m not going to bore you with the rest of my packing details
If I’m this distracted today, I don’t know how I’m going to get through tomorrow.