Yesterday was kind of blah (and SO rainy), but today the sky is shining (yeah, I know, but I like it) and I did things!
Here are the things that I did:
- Exercised! Well, that was yesterday, technically, but my arms and shoulders are sore today, so I feel like I accomplished something, and it counts for today because I feel it today.
- Went for a walk with John! It was chilly but pretty, and I got Starbucks on the way back.
- Facial at Massage Envy! Supposed to be once a month, but I haven’t been since July. I went to the Annapolis location, bought some stuff I was out of, let someone massage my face for 50 minutes, and left happy.
- Went to Panera! Panera is in the same shopping center as Massage Envy, and my appointment was at lunch time, so I picked up lunch AND dinner to go. Today’s food crisis: resolved!
- Picked up pants! When I went to Athleta with Jess a couple of weeks ago, I bought a pair of pants that needed hemming (they offer free hemming when you buy in the store), and they were ready on Monday. I was not in town on Monday, but I am now, so I picked them up today. Yay pants!
- Watched the trailer for the third Captain America movie! Okay, that was last night, too, but I watched it AGAIN today, and we might just watch Winter Soldier tonight (yes, Dad, AGAIN).
Maybe that last bullet shouldn’t count as something I accomplished today, but I’m excited about the movie and I get to choose the list, so….yeah. Also, I didn’t include helping Corey with his blog questions because I don’t think I helped. So that doesn’t count. Is it sad that I’m starting to think productivity means leaving the apartment?