Today is the last day of March. There’s something about March 31st that tickles my memory, but I can’t quite get to what it is. Maybe it’s nothing, a phantom itch. I googled it, which didn’t help, but did provide a bunch of random facts.
- Ewan McGregor, Al Gore, Christopher Walken, Angus Young, and Johann Sebastian Bach were all born on this day.
- The Eiffel Tower opened on March 31st.
- It’s Dance Marathon Day AND National Farm Workers Day.
- The US took possession of the Virgin Islands.
- Ford debuted the V-8 engine.
- LaGuardia Airport opened.
- Okay, that’s enough.
I’m done with facts and clearly too lazy to provide links and NONE of that helped me figure out what I’m trying to remember. Let’s just assume it’s nothing until I hear otherwise. March 31st is like any other day. Go about your business.