- I found out that a coworker I already like reads fantasy novels. Plus.
- I called out sick last night so I could sleep in a little today. I slept until nine and then worked 5 hours. That is my perfect work day. Plus.
- I went for a 4.8-mile walk with John today. Plus.
- It was chilly and it rained on us the whole time. Minus.
- Going for a walk despite the rain and chill is another step in becoming a Real Oregonian. Plus.
Today: four pluses, one minus. Overwhelmingly positive. It was a good day.
Definitely a good day. If you were a true Oregonian, the minus wouldn’t have been there.
Yeah, I’m falling short on that. 🙂