How to make the perfect Saturday for me:
- Sleep in, but not too late. We got up just before nine.
- Go out to breakfast. We tried a new place, I had bananas foster french toast, and it was glorious.
- Go to a bookstore. We went to Barrington Books in Cranston, which is on a list of the five best bookstores in Rhode Island. I got four more Hugo nom possibilities. New books!
- Go to a used bookstore. It was about four miles from where we were, so we checked it out. Disappointing. It was the back room of an antique store.
- Go to another used bookstore! Much better. I picked up four more books, including the full set of the Amber books (in two volumes) by Roger Zelazny, classics I’ve never read and now can.
- Go to the gym. Watched an episode of Jane the Virgin while I was there, and now I feel better about myself after the french toast for breakfast.
- Spend the afternoon reading.
- Get Chinese food delivered.
- Watch a movie (or binge TV).