- John has been really sick all week. I think he’s starting to get better, but he’s still miserable.
- Book club tonight went well. There were only six of us, but I think that was okay. We had a good time.
- It has been a CRAZY week. Like, crazy came to visit, snooped through my medicine cabinets, and then rearranged all the drawers in the kitchen. I can’t tell up from down.
- I didn’t finish my book club book (the one I picked) until an hour before book club started. I’ve been too busy to read, but I had to have the book finished before people came over. I mean, I picked it. Failure was not an option.
- Not having the house cleaned, not having the book read, not having enough time during the work day to think, and not having John to help (because he’s been so sick – not his fault) has made this week super stressful.
- When I tried to log in to this site about an hour ago, I couldn’t do it. Kept screwing up the password. Lots of times. Might have had a bit too much wine. At least now I’ve picked up, washed some dishes, and I’m a little soberer (more sober is probably the right way to say that, but I’m in no condition to really tell) now. Soberer enough to find where I store my passwords and make sure I can log in. And here I am.
- I have no idea what I’m going to read next. I’ve been so stressed out about finding time to finish my book club book that I haven’t put any thought into what’s next. Probably something I own already. Whatever it is, I don’t need to decide tonight since I’m going right to bed. And tomorrow I have a shopping day planned with Emily and then we’re going to dinner and then the ballet, so there won’t be any time for reading. Maybe Sunday.
- I don’t understand why I’m still awake. I haven’t had an uninterrupted night’s sleep since Sunday night. I keep expecting to crash, and it keeps not happening. Now I’m really dreading it. Maybe I should make Emily drive tomorrow. Whoops. Today. It’s officially Saturday now.
- I hope I don’t fall asleep during the ballet.